Friday, October 26, 2012

Made In China...Show..Coming Soon



I have a show coming up! The exhibit will consist of my collages made in China using the wonderful Chinese ephemera found during my travels. The little girl collage shown above was one of my pieces photographed by the authorities in Shanghai during a scary interview. I managed to bumble my way into "trouble" twice during our two years there.  I honestly don't know what I did to get on their radar for the first incident, but the second time was a result of sharing news online about Chinese dissident artist, Ai Wei Wei's illegal detention.

More info coming soon on the super cool venue for the show and the date.

3 comments:

skydeas said...

Linda I LOVE your work. It was a wonderful surprise to accidentally stumble on your page this morning. :-)

Joni Taylor Klarman said...

Glad you are back home and can't wait to read your blog. Maybe I will get off my tail and write in mine.

Karen Otto said...

It's official... I am STUPID. I can't figure out without the "PIN IT" icon how to share your upcoming show with my peeps on Pinterest! Help the feeble-minded, please.
Glad you're HOME.
Your Pal, Karen!