Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Free To Blog


I have been reunited!

Shanghai was quite an adventure, but I am back  home and enjoying every moment of freedom.  I am officially an international hoarder, I brought back a 20 foot shipping container stuffed with "treasures". There were many things I missed while in China, fresh air and blogging with my pals were at the top of the list.

I made wonderful friends in Shanghai, and I hope to see them on another adventure one day. My lovely friends were willing and eager to accompany me to the shadiest places in Shanghai. With our tetanus shots up to date, and a giant bottle of hand sanitizer, what did we have to lose? We ended up unearthing some wonderful finds and have some ridiculous stories to tell.

I will be posting photos this week and will tell you about my two brushes with government officials. 





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Welcome Home!!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures and see your photos!
Michelle

Belle Inspiration Magazine said...

Anxious to hear about your adventures!
Tried to become a new follower but can't seem to find it...
Mimi

Chemin des Muguets said...

Ni Hao Linda,

Happy to hear you're back. I am anxious to hear of your exploits, and finds.

From another "Old China Hand", Marjorie

karen brown said...

Just randomly checked your blog. And you're back!! So looking forward to reading your China stories. You have been missed in the blog world. Cheers from the South Seas, Karen

Anonymous said...

thrilled you're "back"! can't wait to see what goodies you unearthed in the far east ;)
take care!